Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Back!

Life is crazy and to be honest blogging didn't appeal to me in the least bit during the summer. Now that fall has begun, and my life is a little bit more exciting....hopefully, I am going to try to start blogging again.
 
So here it goes...
 
Last weekend I moved in with three of my best friends, Steph, Kristen, and Shayli.
Honestly getting moved in was stressful and I hated every minute of it, but now that we are somewhat settled I am loving it.
I also love that I get to share a room with my bestie Steph. Put us together and we always have fun. Since elementary school we have done everything together, so it just wouldn't be natural if we didn't do the whole moving out thing together as well.
 
Here are a few pictures of our cute little apartment:
 



 
I love having a little place to call our home, and I love that I get to be with three of my favorite girls all the time.  I have already started to miss them when I haven't seen them all day.
 
 
Paying rent is something I could live without, and I miss my family, my queen sized bed, and my dog...yes my dog. We also didn't really have food until today when we went grocery shopping...which I could also live without.
Minus those few downfalls I am really excited to start this new exciting adventure in my life!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment