Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

Well it happened. Shayli, Kristen, Steph and I all signed contracts to move out in August. We also got our confirmation emails saying we had been accepted. My mom started crying when I recieved my email. Apparantly I am a joy to have around.

I have a job interview in the morning and I am not excited. I am nervous. I hate job interviews. I know what I am supposed to say and do I just don't care for them. They are nerve racking. Of course I want the job, but I am not getting my hopes up. Others want it too. I did however feel the need to buy an outfit for this occassion and I justifed by saying:

1) If I don't get this job, I will have to go to more interviews and I will need this super cute outfit then too.
2) If I spend money on this outfit right now, it might help me get a job so I can make more money.
3) I am always in need of church clothes and I can wear this outfit to church too.

Pretty good justification if you ask me. It worked. I bought a new outfit.
I'll report back on the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment