Sunday, October 9, 2011

First off over the weekend I went to my first BYU football game...yes yes cue the "are you kidding me's" So I have never been to one..big whoop. It was actually really fun. I got to go with my dad, little sister, and my dad's good friend. Glad I experienced it.


We also found my aunt and cousin there:)

Next, my sister Shayli and her husband came over for dinner tonight. When Kenyon decided to go home, Shayli wasn't quite ready so she stayed and played for awhile. She was having some pain (from her 5 kidney stones) so she took a Percocet. We spent hours online stalking people on facebook, and reading damnyouautocorrect.com. Seriously I don't think I have ever seen her laugh so hard which, in turn, made me laugh really hard too. It was quite fun. Solid Sunday night I would say.
I guess you could say I kind of like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment