Friday, October 7, 2011

Winter? No, thanks. Weekend? I think yes!

Remember how I was so excited about fall yesterday?....and then it snowed today and was way too cold for me to love.  I am not ready to freeze everytime I have to go somewhere. I am not ready to have to start my car 20 minutes before I leave and scrape my windows so I can see out of them. I am not ready to slide all over the road (even though Will Smith is a trooper). I'm just not quite ready.

On a brighter note....I curled up by the fire and drank hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. It was simply delightful. Tomorrow is Friday and I can't even begin to tell you how excited that makes me. Weekends mean: getting to play with my amazing friends. Ahhh I love it. Just knowing I get to be with them makes me almost giddy. Also it means I get done with work at noon and don't have to go back until Monday! Cheers to the freaking weekend right? Can I get a Holla?

I seem to end up at Steph's house every night. The other night we found these blonde wigs....and well we couldn't resist.... I hope this picture makes you smile.

We also made a music video in the middle of the night. It's good reeeeal good. It took us until about 3:30 a.m but we finished it and recorded it. We have way too much fun. I love my bestie, she keeps life interesting. Perhaps that's why I end up at her house every night.

1 comment: