Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Two amazing ladies

Today, October, 12 is the birthday of two amazing ladies
Jill Holdaway Hansen and Jessie Jean Du Pre.

First off, my sweet mother. She is the most amazing woman I know. I know that everyone says this about their moms, but seriously I have the best mom in the world. She never ever thinks of herself. She is always doing things for everyone else and taking care of anyone and everyone who walks through her door. She is the most Christ-like person and her heart is full of love for those around her. She has far too much on her plate, and sometimes I wonder how the heck she does it all. From babysitting my three nephews everyday, to running my Dad's business, to working at nights, and still taking care of us all, she really is Wonder Woman! I feel like I could never not need her. I need her for everything, and she has always been there for everything. When I don't feel good, she is the only one who seems to be able to help. I love her so much and hope that one day I can be even a fraction of the woman she is. Thank you Mom for being so gosh darn amazing. I love you, have the best birthday ever!



Next, Jessie Jean Du Pre. She is beautiful in every way possible. She is SO incredibly talented, smart, funny, outgoing, etc. etc. She really does have it all. We met in the 8th grade and she thought I didn't like her HAH! Funny joke Jess. Our group of friends just wouldn't be the same without her and I am so grateful that she moved here. She is always thinking of others and she is like a good therapist when life situations call for it. She moved up to college by herself this year, I seriously am so proud and amazed at how well she has adapted. I don't think I could have done it. Of course it helps that all of the boys are in love with her, so she always has something do to;) She truly is one of a kind, and I would be a better person in everyway if I could be more like Jessie. I love you Mama Jeggie. Have a wonderful birthday, you know we gonna party. 
 Alls I gots to say is you better be as excited as you are in this picture to party for you birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment