Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday's Top 5

     1) The fall is rolling in. It has taken its time coming along but today is certainly an October day. If it weren't for the dark clouds lurking nearby, I would be in love with it.
Today has really put me into the whole October/Halloween spirit. It just smells like Halloween outside ya know? When I got home from work this morning my mom was putting up some halloween decorations. I am thrilled.

     2) I also have a date this weekend to go to the Haunted Circus. Fun right? My sister Shayli will be particularly ecited about this...seeing as I have kind of hit a loser stage in my life and I don't really go out on dates. Most of my time is spent working or catching up on sleep, and this has caused her and her husband to worry about my sanity and well being. She even posted a "now taking applications to date my sister" add on facebook. Yes. This IS what my life has come to. So Shayli...I do have a date on Saturday. Celebrate all you want.

     3) On a much different note, Today I fell off a tricycle and nearly skinned my knee.
 My mom told me I am in denial of growing up. I told her that I don't have to act my age until I look it. She also told me she doesn't want me to move out...does that mean she is happy about my denial? Eat it up mom, eat it up for as long as you can. ( I secretly love when she babys me and wants me to stay home...that's probably my denial talking, but whatever I love it.)

     4)  I am not, I repeat not a morning person at all and I don't think I could ever convince my body otherwise. I do have to get up early for work, and I do it just fine with no (out loud) complaints. Buuuut if I had my way I would sleep in until noon or later everyday. Yes I did just admit to that worthless fantasy I have. Many have (to their dismay) found that I am not pleasant to be around right after you wake me up. But give me a few minutes, some hot chocolate or a Dr. Pepper, and I will be just fine and dandy.

     5) My car is OFFICIALLY, no turning back now, being fixed. Praise. I mean it's only been a month right? (kill me) Although I can't help but be slightly disappointed that I will never find out whether the Kia Soul comes with dancing hamsters or not. Oh well.
HAPPY OCTOBER WEDNESDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment