Wednesday, November 23, 2011

36 Hours

Tis the season to be jolly.
and jolly I am.
I love Thanksgiving...the food is amazing but also I absolutely love being with my family. Seriously they are the best/craziest people ever. It's always a blast.
I have lots to be thankful for, but if I start listing everything I won't be able to stop, so just know that there would be pages full.
I said goodbye to one of my dear patients this past week. She passed away peacefully of old age. In my opinion there is no better way to go. She was a sweetheart. Coincedentally, it just so happened that she was my brother-in-law's grandma. I am so grateful that I got to spend some of her last days with her and take care of her. She will be missed.

I will now spend the next 36 hours dreaming of the delicious candied yams I will be partaking of Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment