Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Addict I am

Hello my name is Cierra and I am a Series-aholic.
It's a serious disorder I have.
With books and television shows.
I think an intervention is needed....but if you try to stop me I might have to kill you.
Know that I mean that in the nicest way possible.

The minute I find a book or a t.v. series that I like, I am hooked. I eat, sleep, and breathe it.
Twilight, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, 24, The O.C., Gossip Girl, and now my latest addiction...The Vampire Diaries. Seriously I am in love. I want a super hot, bad A vampire boyfriend. (so realisitc I know) Lately all I want to do when I am not busy is watch this dang show. I just finished season 1 and I started season 2. It's getting the best of me, but I just can't stop watching it.



Seriously look at those three...what's not to love.
At first I thought it might be dumb, but then I got into it and there is nothing dumb about it.
Sure it's kind of like Twilight, but what's wrong with that?
I'm in love, and I recomend watching it (if you already don't)
...but a fair warning to all, it's addicting.


No comments:

Post a Comment