Monday, November 14, 2011

The Loser Scale

As of late, I am unhappy with the sure boringness my life has come to.
Seriously, its bad.
On a loser scale from 1-10 (ten being the biggest loser) I am border lining a ten.
My routine is far too predictable, and I am tired of it.
I watch way too much Vampire Diaires and pretend my life is as exciting as Elena Gilbert's (the main girl).
I am in dire need of an adventure.
I day dream of going to Africa and helping the little kids and people there...except that takes thousands of dollars that I dont happen to have just lying around. I need to think of some genius fundraisers. If you have any ideas, please share.

Also, listen to this song. It is my favorite at the moment and while Bon Iver sings it amazingly, Birdy's version just seems to tickle my fancy. I don't think I will ever get sick of it. That's how brilliant it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment