Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday Lovin'

Like I mentioned below, there were two special birthdays this week.

First off, my puppy Kaiya turned two.
Look how stinkin' cute she was as a puppy. Sad to say, she's a bit more grown up now, but I love her dearly....It's seriously an obsession. Laugh all you want.

Next, it was my best friend in the entire world's birthday.
Stephanie Anne Stewart.


She really is the best and I am so lucky to have her. We have been best friends since I think 5th grade. We have seriously never been in a fight. We get along so well and even when I am with her everyday, I just don't get sick of her. (is this lesbian enough sounding yet? oh well. I don't even care) We just have fun. No matter what it is, even if it's just sitting and watching tv, it's still fun. She is such a good example, and is always doing what's right. She is my other half and is more like a sister than a friend. No matter what she is always there and I can count on her. I love you Stephy!

For her birthday, we had pazookis at her house with all of our friends. I got her Gossip Girl Season 4 for her birthday because she is obsessed and it is slightly out of control. So I fed the addiction instead of fighting it and got it for her. Once she starts watching it, don't plan on seeing her for a few days.
Tonight we went to Happy Sumo, Red Mango, and to Shayli's house to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love with all of our best friends. It was such a solid night especially because Paloma's boyfriend London and his dad happened to be at Happy Sumo at the same time we were. They came and talked to us for a minute before sitting down for their dinner. When we were about finished eating our waitress came to our table and told us that Scott (London's dad) had paid for our whole check and that we didn't need to worry about it. We were in shock, seriously. We all went and bought him treats at kneaders after that. Nicest thing ever. Marry London Paloma...just do it. I am sold on him and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment