Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Shout Out to them Special Ladies.

I just gotta say that I have the best friends in the whole world. I really do, and I just wanted to have a little bragging session about it. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing they really are. They are smart, funny, and seriously beautiful in every way. We aren't your regular group of girls. We don't fight. Sure we get sick of each other and we all have our moments...we are girls its to be expected, but we get over it. Fast. We don't do drama. We have been through a lot together and we continue to support and help each other out no matter what happens. Every girl has their own individual trials, but all of us know that we have the comfort and support of our amazing friends.  If one of us has a problem it becomes everyones problem. I like to say...you mess with one of us and you mess with all of us. We all worry about each other way too much and i'm convinced these girls have intuition. There have been multiple times where me or someone else is having a hard time, and one of these wonderful ladies will just get a "feeling" that something is wrong. It seriously blows my mind.  This next month is going to be really hard for me knowing that a lot of us are splittng up. Through my hardest times i've had ALL of these girls within walking distance and while none of them are moving across the country (thank heavens), it's time for that next chapter in our lives. Though we may not all live as close or be going to the same school like we have been for the past 6 years, I know that we will stay close because thats just how we are. I wish my words could even come close to showing you how great these girls really are...unfortunately they can't and you are jut going have to try to comprehend their amazingness by this post.  Whichever boys end up being priveleged enough to marry or even just date any one of these ladies should know they are the luckiest  sons of guns ever. So to all of my best friends: I love you and thank you for everything. I am so blessed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment