Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Lovin'


"Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week" -Joseph Addison
I truely believe this quote to be true.
Back in the day, before real life began, (meaning before I had school and work...even in the summer) I used to hate Sundays because they were "boring". I now, however, have a great appreciation for this special 7th day of the week. Its a day where school and work are no where in sight, where sleeping in AND taking a nap are both possible, where I have way too much time to be on facebook and blog, where watching at least one movie is a routine, where walks are most enjoyable, where making some sort of dessert is a must, and where I can play in the backyard like a little kid.
Rain or shine it's a day of peace and rest.
 So milk your Sunday for all its worth because there's really no other day quite like it.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment