Friday, August 5, 2011

Bridger Cole Wilson


One of my favorite little boys just turned five!
I seriously can't believe that five years ago I was being rushed home from girls camp because this little guy was being born.
Seriously how did he get so big?
He is at my house almost everyday while his parents work, and I feel like he is more of a little brother than a nephew.
 Now he's all grown up and naughty as can be.
 We fight as though we are the same age....yes I do fight with a five year old, but I can't help it.
He is way too smart for his own good and although we don't always get along he is the sweetest little guy.
 He is always willing to come cuddle up with me and just hang out with his favorite aunt
....okay so when he names off his favorites I am always in last place (we all know its just a cover up).
Bottom line is I love this little guy with all my heart and wouldn't trade him for the world.
I love you Bridger Cole Wilson and hope you had the best day a five year old could possibly have!







No comments:

Post a Comment