Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Work. Work. Work.

School? Whats that?
Really i'm joking. I definitely know what school is. I went all summer. And because of that I decided to take this semester off. A decision I don't think I will soon regret. My brain just needs a  break. And I want to work and save up some money.
My new job is going wonderfully. I really do enjoy it....yes I do enjoy going to old people's houses and taking care of them. Call me crazy but I get a sense of joy out of  knowing that I am helping someone else do things they aren't able to do anymore.  It most definitely isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life, but for now it's good money and it's flexible so I can work and do my externship for Medical Assisting ( I can't wait to be done with that so I can work in a doctor's office).
Anyways... not having homework right now is one of the best feelings. Although I still have to wake up early I am not complaining:)

No comments:

Post a Comment