Friday, August 26, 2011

The illness

I must be ill.
This weekend I volunteered to watch my nephews while my sister and her husband are out of town. (so unlike me). And tomorrow I gladly agreed to let my other nephew Hunter come over for a few hours while my brother and his wife are out. Don't get me wrong I didn't hesitate or even second guess myself when I said yes. I was happy as can be, and still am. Hence the "I must be ill" statement. So far our time together has gone something like this.....
Me begging Bridger to agree to watch Tarzan... After much persuassion he gave in. It wasn't easy though.
Napping and waking up to Bridger really close to my face staring intently. Awkward.
Eating the randomest of items for lunch. Pasta salad, cheese, ham sandwiches, and quesadillas. Wyatt even said "this is weally good" Bless him. I'm sure it wasn't.
Making sugar cookies, decorating them, and making a big mess. It was even my idea and I knew it was going to be messy.
Sucessful day if i've ever seen one...
Anyway no matter how awful of a babysitter I may seem to be. I love these boys and I am having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment