Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oldie Pants

So many mixed emotions going on inside of me right now about growing up.
First off high school and all of its drama...well it really will be missed.
 Not the drama part obviously, but there really is nothing like high school.
Believe me I was so ready to be done with highschool, and I am positive I would not have lasted another year, but I was comfortable with highschool.
I don't like change.
I like to keep things the way I am comfortable with them.
I am comfortable with knowing I can and will see my besties everyday.
I am comfortable knowing that my parents will pay for everything and I don't have to fend for myself.
I am comfortable with the pointless classes at Timpanogos High.
Very soon most of what I do will be outside of my comfort zone.
Scary.
And that is a glimpse of what is running through my head on the daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment