Monday, August 22, 2011

It Happened.

A fair warning to all. Yes I did steal pictures off Jessies blog. Oh well.

A fully eventful day. That about sums it all up. I spent the morning at Chris's farewell. He is the first one out of the close friends in my age group to have his farewell. Oldies say what? Such a good friend whom I have known since them elementary days. Proud of you Christoff.


I am just comforting Caroline with a gentle arm touch. Thats all.

After Chris's we went to Jessie's...and that's where it became a reality. Sort of.
It was time to say goodbye to her.
So we sat in her living room, put it off forever, took some pictures before the water works started, talked about how we will one day all live in a cul-de-sac with our spouses and children, and then it happened. We said goodbye. We cried a bit. (more than a bit) It was hard. Not because we won't ever see each other and won't stay close, but because what we have known for so long is suddenly different.

So sad
  

Bffs with bracelets to prove it.

We then went home and sulked for a bit. It was to be expected.
Tonight we all went to Kristen's for our last Sunday of festivites. Us gals went early because Sammy made us a video of our pictures/videos together. She is the best. We all sat down and watched it and seriously I was happy and sad all at the same time. Everyone else started showing up and we ate our delicious desserts because Kristen is amazing. We then made everyone watch our cute video (multiple times) haha. Thank you all for being good sports. I am so glad we had our get together tonight. It was kind of our last shabang with our Senior friends who are going to run Timpanogos this year:) I love them all dearly and have grown really close to a lot of them. Our Sunday nights together will truly be missed. Actually the whole summer will be missed. It was a nearly perfect summer, and although I wasn't in the sun as much as I wish I could have been, It was definately a summer to remember.
Thank you to everyone who made it so amazing:)

Sad to say goodbye to friends and to this amazing summer

No comments:

Post a Comment